Digital Marketing and Web Analytics by a former Googler
The 3 key ingredients for your digital growth
The first ingredient in your digital marketing strategy is relevant traffic. You would certainly like to get more of that to your site and I could easily help you in that goal. But ... think for a moment, investing in paid traffic can be expensive.
As expert consultant in Digital Marketing and Google Analytics, I would like to tell you the other two ingredients that will grow your business online without having to invest more money on traffic.
Before you click on the contact button, let me tell you more about how I can help your business grow.
What are the 3 key ingredients of digital marketing?
If you want to succeed online, you would need to apply the following three ingredients to your digital strategy formula:
Digital Growth = Digital Analytics + Conversion Optimization + Relevant Traffic
Unfortunately, not many companies apply the whole formula correctly. Sometimes they do not use any data when trying to optimize their website, relying instead on uninformed design decisions as to what ‘works’. Other times they ignore their valuable data or even use the wrong data when making big decisions.
Other times companies get stuck where they are because they are under the illusion that web optimization is only available to larger enterprises.
Now imagine how your business performance would change if you could...
- get relevant traffic via SEO or AdWords (PPC) with high click through rates, based on high converting landing pages.
- fix your Google Analytics setup and implementation to obtain and understand the true metrics that will grow your business.
- have fast implementation of your tags and codes (conversion, remarketing, analysis), without waiting for your development team. (Let me help you with this as your Google Tag Manager Consultant)
- improve your conversions and average value per customer using a thoughtful Conversion Optimization strategy (see more on CRO services page).
Services for your digital growth
In order to optimize your organic rankings, your campaigns or your website, you will need digital analytics. Unlike some other digital marketing agencies, Made of Analytics brings customer insights, and analytics data, to any digital marketing activity or strategy.
More relevant traffic
- Managing and optimizing AdWords accounts
- Reduction of cost per click (CPC) and cost per acquisición (CPA)
- AdWords analysis via Google Analytics
- Implementation of your remarketing or conversion codes without extra costs
Google Analytics and Tag Manager consultancy
Better metrics and knowledge
- GA setup and implementations (recommended via Tag Manager)
- Measurement Plans: Objectives and KPI
- Google Analytics Audit
- Analysis to gain knowledge and make improvements
- Training for your company
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) consultancy
More customers and value per user
- Research your users and competition
- User testing, clicks, scrolling and movement maps
- Entrevistas, encuestas y sondeos web
- Interviews, surveys and web surveys
- AB and multivariate testing
- Roadmaps for continuous improvement
Two little secrets to make your business to grow online
Secret 1: Make web analytics your ally
As a digital marketing consultant I always repeat the same thing: there is no magic formula that applies to 100% of businesses. Online marketing experts agree that companies which transform their data into knowledge that helps them understand their users, are in a much better position to grow and expand.
It is impossible to succeed in the online arena without web analytics (which provides both quantitative and qualitative data). Companies like AirBnB, Amazon and Uber are constantly mentioned in business schools because they employ user research and data to test and retest their new ideas without fear of failure.
Remember when Internet was the new thing? Now, digital analytics and digital intelligence are the new things.
Did you know...?
It is estimated that over 90% of companies using Google Analytics have a problem with the setup of their accounts.
You might be interested on the following:Google Analytics Audit
Secret 2: Really understand who your users are
Above all, optimizing your website and business online requires understanding your users. If you do not know what their real needs, intents and motivations are, you will not be able to optimize your site for them.
A digital marketing consultant will research and analyse your online business based on two types of digital data:
- Quantitative: information provided with tools like Gooogle Analytics, HotJar, CrazyEgg, Click Tale ...
- Qualitative: findings on Customer Experience after conducting interviews, surveys, remote user testing, panels ...
Many web design companies create sites for their clients based on aesthetic trends, or preferences by certain individuals or departments. They believe that design is the most important, but they forget that the main goal of a website is to convert potential users into loyal customers and generate revenue.
What do you think is the most important conversion element?
The conversion occurs on your landing pages, and depends on four components: copy, design, psychology and interaction.
Visit the Conversion Rate Optimization page to know what is the most important:Conversion Optimization Consultancy
Are you looking for a full-service digital marketing agency rather than a consultant?
Many of the best digital marketing agencies offer comprehensive services like SEO, web design, UX, PPC, content production, social media ...
However, if you do a quick search for the better ranked in Google, you will see that many of them do not mention or include sections for Web Analytics or Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) on their pages.
All digital marketing actions that are not based on previous research or data or metrics can take your advertising investment down the drain.
I helped hundreds of companies working for Google Ireland
Hello, I'm Jaime, Digital Analytics & Marketing consultant, and founder of Made of Analytics.
I know how hard it is for you to succeed online when you do not have the time or resources, and you must focus on other business goals.
I helped hundreds of companies like yours when I worked for Google Ireland (2006-2013), with the following functions:
- AdWords Strategist and Optimizer: Creating, managing and improving thousands of campaigns for companies in many different sectors.
- Google Analytics Specialist and Tag Manager: Helping to solve many problems and errors in setup and implementation, which were causing businesses to make wrong decisions based on corrupted data.
After leaving Google, I discovered conversion optimization while working for a large group of online companies. With the perfect dose of digital analytics, relevant traffic and web optimization, your company can also grow online.
Are you ready to improve your digital marketing strategy?
As an online marketing consultant I will help you find and implement the data you really need to understand your users and improve conversions. And if you want relevant traffic, I'll improve your SEO ranking or create AdWords campaigns so that you get the most out of your advertising budget.
It is time to tell me about your business or digital marketing project
... and I am excited to hear about it!
I am based in Dublin, Ireland, but I can help you with your digital marketing remotely wherever you are.
Made of AnalyticsDigital Marketing and Analytics in Ireland