What are the 3 key ingredients of digital marketing?
If you want to succeed online, you would need to apply the following three ingredients to your digital strategy formula:
Digital Growth = Digital Analytics + Conversion Optimization + Relevant Traffic
Unfortunately, not many companies apply the whole formula correctly. Sometimes they do not use any data when trying to optimize their website, relying instead on uninformed design decisions as to what ‘works’. Other times they ignore their valuable data or even use the wrong data when making big decisions.
Other times companies get stuck where they are because they are under the illusion that web optimization is only available to larger enterprises.
Now imagine how your business performance would change if you could…
- get relevant traffic via SEO or AdWords (PPC) with high click through rates, based on high converting landing pages.
- fix your Google Analytics setup and implementation to obtain and understand the true metrics that will grow your business.
- have fast implementation of your tags and codes (conversion, remarketing, analysis), without waiting for your development team. (Let me help you with this as your Google Tag Manager Consultant)
- improve your conversions and average value per customer using a thoughtful Conversion Optimization strategy (see more on CRO services page).
Services for your digital growth
In order to optimize your organic rankings, your campaigns or your website, you will need digital analytics. Unlike some other digital marketing agencies, Made of Analytics brings customer insights, and analytics data, to any digital marketing activity or strategy.
More relevant traffic
- Managing and optimizing AdWords accounts
- Reduction of cost per click (CPC) and cost per acquisición (CPA)
- AdWords analysis via Google Analytics
- Implementation of your remarketing or conversion codes without extra costs
Better metrics and knowledge
- GA setup and implementations (recommended via Tag Manager)
- Measurement Plans: Objectives and KPI
- Google Analytics Audit
- Analysis to gain knowledge and make improvements
- Training for your company
More customers and value per user
- Research your users and competition
- User testing, clicks, scrolling and movement maps
- Interviews, surveys and web surveys
- AB and multivariate testing
- Roadmaps for continuous improvement
Are you looking for a full-service digital marketing agency rather than a consultant?
Many of the best digital marketing agencies offer comprehensive services like SEO, web design, UX, PPC, content production, social media …
However, if you do a quick search for the better ranked in Google, you will see that many of them do not mention or include sections for Web Analytics or Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) on their pages.
All digital marketing actions that are not based on previous research or data or metrics can take your advertising investment down the drain.
I helped hundreds of companies working for Google Ireland
Hello, I’m Jaime, Digital Analytics & Marketing consultant, and founder of Made of Analytics.
I know how hard it is for you to succeed online when you do not have the time or resources, and you must focus on other business goals.
I helped hundreds of companies like yours when I worked for Google Ireland (2006-2013), with the following functions:
- AdWords Strategist and Optimizer: Creating, managing and improving thousands of campaigns for companies in many different sectors.
- Google Analytics Specialist and Tag Manager: Helping to solve many problems and errors in setup and implementation, which were causing businesses to make wrong decisions based on corrupted data.
After leaving Google, I discovered conversion optimization while working for a large group of online companies. With the perfect dose of digital analytics, relevant traffic and web optimization, your company can also grow online.
Are you ready to improve your digital marketing strategy?
As an online marketing consultant I will help you find and implement the data you really need to understand your users and improve conversions. And if you want relevant traffic, I’ll improve your SEO ranking or create AdWords campaigns so that you get the most out of your advertising budget.