The difference between 1% and 1.5% conversion rate does not seem big …
… but it can add a lot to your bottom line
Imagine you have 10,000 users a month on your website and 100 of them convert (1% conversion rate)
Imagine that the average value of your conversions is €100 per user ( 100 * €100 = €10,000).
An increase from 1% to 1.5% is actually a 50% increase in conversions, and in this example would add €5,000 value to your business (100 * €150 = €15,000).
That is an extra €5,000 which can be used to reinvest in advertising, bring more traffic, expand your business and keep you ahead of your competitors.
Large companies know about these small conversion differences
Google, Amazon, Linkedin… employ CRO techniques to improve their businesses.
Conversion optimization is becoming an essential practice in large companies. In 2014, there was a turning point where conversion optimization became a mandatory practice for all high traffic websites. Google, Amazon, Linkedin … all use CRO.
Today, most companies understand that the optimization of their website and user experience are as important as optimizing advertising. The benefits of using CRO strategies are immense, especially because optimization is the easiest way to add ROI to your business without increasing your advertising costs.
CRO services I offer
- Conversion audit
- Optimization strategy and roadmaps
- Implementation of analysis and testing tools
- Help to design and implement tests
- Analysis of results and conclusions
What companies are my CRO services aimed at?
Medium and large companies that:
- Have at least 30,000 users or more per month ( AB or multivariate tests need traffic in order to be statistically significant)
- Generate a profit of €80,000 or more in sales or customers
The optimization process and the methodology used by Made of Analytics consultants
If you’re going to hire a CRO consultant it is very important that you ask what methodology and procedures they use. Although some agencies sell AB testing as web optimization, testing is just one phase of a more complex process, full of tasks and activities. Here is the optimization methodology used by Made of Analytics:
This phase aims to collect all the necessary data to obtain an accurate description of your customers and how they use your website.
- understand your audience
- understand your business / competitiona
- understand your website
15-45 days (variable depending on whether your Google Analytics account has been incorrectly implemented, and we need to reconfigure, as happens in 90% of cases)
- Implementation of quantitative analysis tools: Google Analytics, HotJar …
- Global analysis of your site.
- Implementation of heat maps, scroll maps, or move maps to see where your users focus.
- Qualitative research.
- Interviews with your online customers.
- Surveys or web surveys.
- Usertesting (minimum of 5 users) to users within your target audience.
- Interviews with your customer service.
- Analysis of your chat transcripts.
- Competitor analysis to understand its value proposition and benefits.
- Analysis of your sales funnel.
- Drop rates in your shopping cart process (e-commerce).
NOTE: We audit your Google Analytics account to see if it has been misconfigured and whether your data has been corrupted.
Are you ready to optimize your website?
If you believe that conversion optimization can increase the results of your online business, do not hesitate to contact me.