What are the 3 key ingredients of digital marketing?
The first ingredient in your digital marketing strategy is relevant traffic. You would certainly like to get more of that to your site and I could easily help you in that goal. But … think for a moment, investing in paid traffic can be expensive.
If you want to succeed online, you would need to apply another two ingredients to your digital strategy formula:
Digital Growth = Digital Analytics + Conversion Optimization + Relevant Traffic
Imagine how your business performance would change if …
- your company gets relevant traffic via SEO or AdWords (PPC) with high click through rates, based on high converting landing pages.
- your company gets fixed Google Analytics to obtain and understand the true metrics that will grow your business.
- your company have fast implementation of your tags and codes (conversion, remarketing, analysis), without waiting for your development team. (Let me help you with this as your Google Tag Manager Consultant)
- your company can improve your conversions and average value per customer using a thoughtful Conversion Optimization strategy (see more on CRO services page).
Services for your digital growth
To optimize your organic rankings, your campaigns or your website, you will need digital analytics. Unlike some other digital marketing agencies, Made of Analytics brings customer insights and analytics data to any digital marketing activity or strategy.
More relevant traffic
- Managing and optimizing your advertising accounts
- Reduction of cost per click (CPC) and cost per acquisición (CPA)
- AdWords analysis via Google Analytics
- Implementation of your remarketing or conversion codes or pixels without extra costs
Better metrics and knowledge
- GA setup and implementations (recommended via Tag Manager)
- Measurement Plans: Objectives and KPI
- Google Analytics Audit
- Analysis to gain knowledge and make improvements
- Training for your company
More customers and value per user
- Research your users and competition
- User testing, clicks, scrolling and movement maps
- Interviews, surveys and web surveys
- AB and multivariate testing
- Roadmaps for continuous improvement
Are you looking for a full-service digital marketing agency rather than a consultant?
Many of the best digital marketing agencies offer comprehensive services like SEO, web design, UX, PPC, content production, social media …
However, if you do a quick search for the better ranked in Google, you will see that many of them do not mention or include sections for Web Analytics or Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) within their pages.
All digital marketing actions that are not based on previous research or data or metrics can take your advertising investment down the drain. You need to trust someone that have worked no only implementing campaigns but optimizing websites.
Made of Analytics is run by an ex Googler
Hello, I’m Jaime, Digital Analytics & Marketing consultant, and founder of Made of Analytics.
I know how hard it is for you to succeed online when you do not have the time or resources, and you must focus on other business goals.
I helped hundreds of companies like yours when I worked for Google Ireland (2006-2013).
Now as a digital markerting consultant I would like to help you not to make the same errors that others did before. With the perfect dose of digital analytics, relevant traffic and web optimization, your company can also grow online.
Working for clients all over the world
Made of Analytics has provided digital marketing services to clients all over the world: Ireland, Spain, USA, UK, Norway, Israel…
- For companies: I provide full digital services from performance marketing to web analytics.
- For other agencies: Digital marketing agencies that do not have the resources or expertise in Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager often hire Made of Analytics services to do implementations for their own clients. Sometimes, they require Google AdWords audits in complex accounts, and I provide deep analysis to understand performance.
See what some of our clients say about our digital marketing agency
“ I firstly availed of Jaime’s expertise in Google Adwords few years ago. My company Barrowdale had previously been providing web development and online marketing services to a client base of approximately 300 clients. Although myself and my team had developed what I considered to be an advanced knowledge of Adwords and had a good idea what we were looking for, Jaime was able to put what we wanted into practice in probably 10% of the time it would have taken us. I am very happy with the results, with the new campaigns implemented by Jaime our clicks and conversions have increased immensely. ”Oliver Dempsey, tradesmen.ie, Ireland
“Jaime did an excellent job with this project. He is very knowledgeable about Google Analytics tracking and this job ended up being a lot more work than we had anticipated but he stuck with it and got it done. I also appreciated that he kept me updated frequently. The communication was solid. It is rare to find a freelancer who has the skills and also communicates well. I plan to hire Jaime again in the future to help with any tracking work or for evaluation of my ads. Thank you so much.”Lindsay McMahon, All Ears English, USA
“Made of Analytics provided our company with a comprehensive training session which served as an excellent introduction to Google Analytics for Account Managers, Campaign Managers and Technical Operations Specialists. The previous experience of GA in the room was quite broad – there were complete beginners to semi-experienced users – but I feel that there were valuable takeaways and insights for all levels. The training was interactive and all questions and queries were expertly handed. I would have no hesitation in recommending Made of Analytics based on my experience.”Will Roche, Adara Ireland
Are you ready to improve your digital marketing strategy?
As an online marketing consultant I will help you find and implement the data you really need to understand your users and improve conversions. And if you want relevant traffic, I’ll improve your SEO ranking or create AdWords campaigns so that you get the most out of your advertising budget.